Are wheelchair washers easy to use?
It’s so simple even someone in management could use it.
Just hook up the hose, plug the washer into a standard 110v outlet, add the specially engineered WeCare cleaning agent in the automatic dispenser, put in your equipment and hit the wash button. In just 2.5 minutes you’re equipment will be fit for a king. Here’s what you’ll need to use the washer:
All Questions & Answers
- What types of equipment can wheelchair washers wash?
- Why do hospitals and nursing homes need a wheelchair washer?
- Are wheelchair washers easy to use?
- How do wheelchair washers work?
- How long does a wheelchair washer take to wash?
- What is the wheelchair washer made of?
- How do we justify the cost of a wheelchair washer to the administration?
- Do you have wheelchair washer cleaning products?