How long does a wheelchair washer take to wash?
The WeCare Washer takes 2.5 minutes to wash equipment through a full cycle. That’s half the time of most wheelchair washers on the market today. Plus, the Wheelchair Washer automatically dispenses a cleaning agent and rust inhibitor making your job really easy.
All Questions & Answers
- What types of equipment can wheelchair washers wash?
- Why do hospitals and nursing homes need a wheelchair washer?
- Are wheelchair washers easy to use?
- How do wheelchair washers work?
- How long does a wheelchair washer take to wash?
- What is the wheelchair washer made of?
- How do we justify the cost of a wheelchair washer to the administration?
- Do you have wheelchair washer cleaning products?